I used to like Maya Reynolds, but then she tagged me to reveal six random things about myself, and then to tag six others.Here are the rules
Link to the person that tagged you
Post the rules on your blog
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
So, I followed rule one and linked to that Bad Girl.
I followed rule two and posted the rules.
To follow rule three, here are 6 random things about me:
1. I'm allergic to cats so inevitably if there are cats around when I go somewhere, they chase me around like catnip and rub themselves all over me. I always knew they were evil.
2. I love stale Peeps. The woman who sits in the cubicle across the aisle from me at work has the same passion. We buy mass quantities during prime Peeps buying seasons, open them up and let them "cure" until they're nice and hard. It's almost like eating pure sugar. By the way, did you know that if you put Peeps in the Microwave they expand incredibly?
3. One of my Master's degrees has an emphasis in statistics and research methodology. That's right - I'm a dork. My other one has an emphasis in psycholgy so I'm an analytical dork. I can figure out what's wrong with you and find an infinite number of ways to prove it.
4. I was born at 3:33 on 10/10 and I'm a Libra so I'm very well balanced - except when I'm not.
5. I love grits with butter, salt and pepper. People who eat them with sugar are just weird.
6. I've given speeches and sung in front of up to 1,500 people.
Okay, so I followed the first 3 rules, but here's another random thing about me - I like to break the rules. So I'm not tagging 6 people. Instead I'm challenging anyone who wants to to post a random fact about them in the comments, or to follow the rules and post them on your blog and let us know in the comments that you did.