Sunday, March 25, 2007

Wow, I have a blog!

I always wanted a blog. When I was a little girl growing up, I always dreamed of the day when I would be able to send messages across the world just by thinking them. Now granted, this isn't exactly the same thing because I have to actually type in my messages. However, considering that personal computers hadn't even been invented when I was growing up, this is pretty cool.

I am a mostly ordinary person. A woman in her 50's who has never been married, has strong intimacy issues and is commitment phobic. I am currently in the process of writing a book about my life and this blog will serve as a forum to talk about some of the processes I've been going through in writing everything down.

I won't talk about what's in the book itself. If I did that and it ever actually gets published, no one would buy it because they would already have read it on my blog. One of the main reasons for writing the book - aside from the need to purge my soul of all the pent up crappy karma - is because I want to retire before I'm 70.

I'm a liberal democrat, I have 2 cute dogs, I own my house, I have a great job and I have good friends. I'm happy now. It took a long time to get here.

I have a few things to say. Hopefully if you are reading this, you will enjoy the posts.

No comments: