1) Favorite Christmas ornament and why?
2) Favorite Disney ride? And have you been to DW to ride Mission: Space and/or Soarin' and/or Test Track?
3) Favorite Disney film?
4) Favorite Disney character?
5) What was that about a cult?
6) What are your biggest pet peeves?
Thanks for answering my previous questions. For some reason, I'm in an inquisitive mood lately. :)
1. Favorite Christmas ornament? Yikes! This is really tough. I could probably narrow it down to 25 - maybe. Some of them aren’t that pretty, but they have lots of meaning.
This is an interesting experiment. I may have to pull them all out again and see if I can find an absolute favorite.
2. Favorite Disney ride? A toss up between Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain. I don’t like the big roller coasters, but those small ones are great.
I tried Mission:Space once. I got in the car, they shut the door, the capsule narrowed and I started pounding on the door screaming for them to let me out. Seriously! I’m claustrophobic. The a#%hole attendant finally came and let me out and yelled at me for trying to ruin their millions of dollars worth of equipment. Right! Yeah! Like that’s gonna happen with my girlie fists. It was the only time I’ve ever had anyone at Disney be rude to me. But I was so freaked out I just hopped out of the capsule and ran out of the building as fast as possible. Probably won’t be trying that again!
Went on Soarin in December at DW. It was fabulous. Highly recommend it. Never been on Test Track but my Anonymouse Sister probably has. She’s a Disneyholic and lives really close to DW.
3. Favorite Disney movie? Animated – Snow White. Love those 7 little dwarfs. Live action – The Parent Trap – both old and new versions. Hokey but very fun.
4. Favorite Disney character? Can there be any doubt?
5. Cult. What cult? Who said anything about a cult?
6. Biggest pet peeves. People who pop their gum and chew with their mouths open. (Something my mother drilled into me with a laser when I was young.) Second - people who constantly interrupt others when they’re talking and finish other people’s sentences. I don’t have much tolerance for rude people.
Any more questions? Anyone?
I also give excellent advice. Don’t believe me? Just ask me!