Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sunny Sunday morning

It's a beautiful Sunday morning in the PNW. It's finally warmed up enough here to turn off the heat for summer.

The girls are at the doggie beauty parlor and I'm working around the house trying to make the rest of it look better. Now that it's painted, everything else looks really crappy. I power washed the deck and most of the patio and deck furniture in back. Still have to do the rest of the deck, some furniture and the sidewalk, porch and entry door in front. Then I'm going to paint my front door red - a nice subtle dark red! I have some devil's horns a friend made for me that are the perfect color, so I think I'll take them with me to the store when I get the paint. Wonder what the clerk will say?

Don't feel like dealing with commitment phobia today. Maybe later, but I'm not going to commit to that!

No comments: