Friday, April 6, 2007

Dear Anonymous;

I hope you're searching my blog looking for signs of your comment. You won't find it. One of the reasons I've reserved the right to review comments before they are published to my site is because of assholes like you!

Granted, everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong it might be. But my blog is not the place to publish your opinion about other bloggers whose blogs I read and comment in occasionally. If you have something negative to say about them, have the nerve and decency to say it to them. Don't try to sleaze in through the back door by using another person's blog.

I have no idea what the person you slimed is like. But, I like their blog whether you do or not.

And for anyone else who might read this, if you have something fun, constructive or crappy to say about me - feel free. I'm open to praise and criticism about myself. But my blog is not a repository for crappy comments about others. I can do that without any help from anonymous commenters.

Don't piss me off again!

1 comment:

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Hey, just found you from Snark. Even though I don't know what's going on, I like your pizzazz and spunk about anon commenters.

And your puppies are cute!