Thursday, April 26, 2007

Feeling better

I'm definitely feeling better today. Still not 100%, but back at work trying to infect everyone who infected me since I'm one of the last to get this.

One of my bosses is trying to outdo me in the "bid for sympathy" pool, but I'm not buying it. He's hobbling around on a crutch because he hurt his ankle. SAVE YOUR SYMPATHY. He did it windsurfing in Maui. Poor pitiful soul my ass!

I'm working diligently on my manuscript and am about to turn it over to some friends who have volunteered to critique it for me. I need some new feedback to give me some perspective on what's right and what's wrong. I want people to tell me where I haven't said enough and where I've said too much. Does it make sense? Does it flow? Questions like that. I need some fresh eyes.

I watched American Idol for the first time last night because I felt what they were doing to raise money was great. I even made a contribution. I probably won't watch again, but the performances were wonderful.

I don't watch a lot of TV, but tonight is a big night for me - Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy. Two of my favorites along with House, Bones and Brothers and Sisters. Oh, and of course the Daily Show and Colbert Report. And Oprah when I can catch her.

I think I need a more exciting life!

No comments: