Thursday, April 5, 2007

Nothing important to say!

Current spam count = 344

I’m home today with a sinus headache. This is the first one I’ve had since my surgery last July. I had a nose job – an interior nose job. After almost 10 months of often blinding headaches caused by the sinus infection from hell that just wouldn’t go away, the Dr. went in and enlarged my sinus passages, scraped out all the infection and straightened my deviated septum. I am no longer a deviant! Well…….

Anyway, spring is in full force here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Along with spring comes the pollen and all the grasses growing. Many people love to have all the different beautiful kinds of grasses waving in the breezes in their lawns. However, I have 2 major allergies – cats and grasses. So recently I pulled out the allergy medicines because my head was aching and my eyes are so puffy I’m starting to look like the doughboy.

Here are some updates for you. I’m still waiting to hear from my editor (patience Anti-Wife, patience!).

I did cyber-stalk George Clooney again today just to see what he’s up to since, as I said in my blog of March 28th, his life is a lot more interesting than mine. He created a sensation by going to some kid’s lemonade stand and paying $20 for a glass and getting his picture taken with several people. Wow, I’ve given some pretty big tips and donations in the past and no one has ever made a fuss about it. Puts everything in perspective and squashes all my visions of greatness and importance.

My gardener and his band of merry men will be here next Wednesday to return my yard to some semblance of order and thus stop the neighbors from picketing. I did mention to one of them at the mailbox the other day that he was coming and she must have said something to the rest of them because they’ve stopped glaring at me.

I’m taking the girls to the doggie beauty parlor this afternoon. Their regular appointment isn’t until the 15th. It was supposed to be on the 8th, but that’s Easter, so we had to move it. However, they are starting to smell like dogs who need to be washed and that’s not my favorite thing to do – plus I don’t cut doggie toenails! Just can’t do it. Nope! Nope! Nope! Not happening!

While they’re being beautified, I’m going to take another nap. Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments: